Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday jams (01/29/16)

It's been an awesome week over here on the blog, so it's time to celebrate with some Friday jams.

Erin:
2015 was a great year for music, and I'm cautiously optimistic about what 2016 has in store. Chairlift's new album came out last week and this single, Romeo, is really fun and catchy. It's okay if you dance a little in your chair.



Rachel:
Have I talked to you about Mary-Chapin Carpenter's album A Place in the World? It's from 1996 but I didn't have it until just a couple of years ago (which is odd to be honest, did you know the very first cassette I bought with my own money was Mary-Chapin Carpenter?) Anyway, I've been listening to it because it's a CD in my car that is not on my iTunes (which is also weird), and my iPod has not been in my car. ANYWAY, I absolutely adore this love song for grown-ups which allows for love and relationships are terrible, and yet... so please also enjoy. or not whatever.

No comments: