Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday jams (03/18/16)

Happy Friday, friends of the Unified Library Scene!

Rachel is on a sabbatical from writing for the blog, so I'm going to hold it down while she's away. After a couple of weeks of not posting Friday jams, I figured that it was time to get back to business--the business of jams.

Before I give you an actual jam, I wanted to give you this. I know it's an ad, but it's been running every five minutes during the Tournament games and, honestly?, it's kind of my everything right now. I am looking for some folks to recreate it with me during ALA Annual in Orlando. Are you that somebody?


Okay, on with the business...

School of Seven Bells put out an amazing album. The back story of SVIIB is unbearably heartbreaking, which make the album even more amazing. This is the second single and it's pretty great.



Stay positive,
Erin

No comments: