Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Jams! (4/1/2016)

Rachel:

Did you know I got a puppy? If not you obviously don't follow me on twitter so I have no idea how you got to the blog. If you enjoy pictures of puppies, you can find some on my twitter. Puppy.

Anyhow I am back from my brief blog sabbatical. I won't say that I'm rested, but I am refreshed in the blogging sense if not in some other ways.  Today I want to share with you a jam that I learned of on Oscar night when I watched the special for Flint.  That reminds me, be very thankful for your clean water and do something to help other people have clean water.

There are whole realms of music that I have nobody to introduce me to, like R&B. So how was I to know about this? Why didn't you tell me after you watched Step Up 3D? Why? All better now, tho.


Erin:
Welcome back, Rachel!

Last week I went to see Lucius and it was amazing. I feel like time is divided into Before I Saw Lucius and After I Saw Lucius. If you have the chance to see them, you  probably  definitely should. I'd heard their newest record before the show, so I had some idea of what to expect. But they surprised me in the best way possible.

This is the official video for the first single off the newest Lucius album. I am not sorry for the fact that you will have it in your head all day.



No comments: