Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Jams! (12/19/2014)

Rachel:

Well, it's hanukah. חג חנוכה שמח as we say. (wow, blogger, that's where you're going with a hebrew font? wow.)

I can only think of two hanukah jams, so I will share them both with you.  First is this which I am not sorry at all about  HAHAHA.

Second is Matisyahu, of course. You can't say no, just try. see? you can't.

Well that's all a little ridiculous.

Erin:
As the end of 2014 approaches, I have been reflecting on my favorite albums of 2014. Teeth Dreams, the sixth studio album from The Hold Steady, is certainly on that list.

In February 2014, I went to The Hold Steady's 10th anniversary show. At that show, the filmed the video for the first single off Teeth Dreams, "I hope this whole thing didn't frighten you." They asked the audience to film the performance and the final edit of the video is a mix of professional footage and fan footage.






>

No comments: