Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday jams (05/08/2015)

Erin:
I'm in D.C. today for a business meeting today. Well, not actually today. I'm actually posting these jams a few days early so that Rachel doesn't have to GChat me and ask me what my Friday jam is.

Jason Isbell's new album, Something More Than Free, doesn't come out until July. But he released a single from that record on Soundcloud. Isbell's tune, "24 Frames," is a lovely, jangly, rocking tune and I can't wait to hear the rest of the record.



Rachel:

Erin always fills me with guilt because I know that I should be super into the stuff that she posts because it is right up my alley but I just don't have time in my day or room in my heart for new music. I guess I'm maybe getting old?

Anyway, I am looking for a house to buy so that I can live in it.




No comments: