Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday jams (04/10/2015)

A short play about why Friday jams are important.

Rachel: Stress yelling
Erin: I'm down. Meet me in the parking lot in 5? I mean, the proverbial [edit: I think I meant metaphorical] parking lot.
Rachel: Yep. By the yelling rock.
Erin: I'll be the one yelling. That's how you'll find me.

And...scene.

Anyway, on with the business. The business of jams.

Erin:
The danger of Courtney Barnett's song, Pedestrian at Best, is that it gets stuck in your head. It's pretty earworm-y.


Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit is getting a lot of buzz about potentially being the album of the year. I'm not ready to give her the award just yet because I feel like there's still a lot of good stuff to come in 2015. But I would definitely agree that Barnett's album is in the running.

Rachel:

I STILL have 150 emails, a million work projects, and a paper due at the end of the month. I am not dug out from ACRL at all. I do not even know, friends, I do not even. Various things are killing me. I wish there were a so-- oh!




No comments: